Take a look at some of the great playhouses that have been built using our plans! Keep in mind that many people choose to modify the designs to meet their needs. The best part about building your own playhouse is customizing it to reflect your style.
*We do not offer modification services at this time, but most experienced builders can made minor adjustments.
This storage shed was built using the Flutter-By Cottage Plan. Several changes were made by the builder:
- Added 2'-0" to the length of the building
- Raised the height 6"
- Used barn sashes as windows, hinged on the top for an old fashioned look
- The batten board siding hides a 4'-0" door on the back side
- The metal roof does not slope
This colorful tiny house was built using the Flutter-By Plan. It was modified to fit their needs.
- The tiny front pass-thru door was replaced with a screened window
- Peacock colored live edge siding gives it a bold yet whimsical character
- Copper ridge cap tops off the cedar shingle roof.
- It is fully insulated
- Bamboo floors were added